Monday, July 17, 2006

Week 6, Jules

1. WHAT MEANT THE MOST TO YOU FROM THIS LESSON?
That there is NO formula for God's blessing. When tempted to take ANY credit for prayers answered or success in ministry, I am reminded that God is the factor. The sovereign, selective will of God. and that's all.

2. WHAT OFFERED YOU THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OR BLESSING AND WHY?
Poor Leah. Just reading her comments as each son was born shows her loneliness, her anguish in not being able to secure her husband's love, but also her faith in the Lord. When I go through seasons of trouble or doubt or emotional lowness, I pray that I will always turn to Him for rescue and recognition instead of trying to get fulfillment somewhere else.

3. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU INTEND TO APPLY (through prayer and the Holy Spirit) FROM THIS WEEK'S STUDY?
Prayer

4. PRAYER REQUESTS AND OTHER COMMENTS
My in-laws just left! We had an awesome time. I am so grateful to the Lord because I feel that this is the first time we've ever got along so well and that we were able to connect. Anthony had an opportunity to lay the gospel down clearly so thank you all for your prayers. The Lord answered every one of mine!

Please remember to continue praying for our friends, the Gharibs, in Lebanon. It is in extreme crises right now.

No comments: