Sunday, July 23, 2006

week 7 Susan

Dear Ladies,
This week was my husband's shut down week at his work sooo, I have been on vacation as well. I was able to finish a few days and I will gather my answers from them.

I have to say What meant the most to me was day 2 and not because I have experienced any of the things she spoke of but the Lord used her words to speak to me.
Psalm 34:18 He is close to the brokenhearted and saves those crushed in spirit. I had not worked on my lesson that day and was in bed crying when the Lord reminded me to go and do my lesson. I can't explain in a few words what I was crying over but my heart was broken and my spirit was crushed. Our Father in heaven is so wonderful. I just love Him so. And I can say as in Psalm 147:3 that He heals their broken hearts and binds their wounds.

What offered the greatest blessing?
Again on day 2 just the reminder that we are spirit soul and body. Her words here about living most consciously out of the healthiest part and that being her spirit. What a challenge to me. This whole thought is new to me. I don't know exactly how to flesh this out.

What is one thing that you intend to apply?
I don't know how to apply the challenge but I will be praying about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi susan :) i know i'm a little late commenting, but i just finished week 7 today. :( sorry for the delay.
truly and tenderly, i praise God for healing, binding up the broken hearted.
have you been able to figure out how to apply the challenge? it would be a great help to me, as i find a lot of difficulty with this also.
thank you again for your honesty and gentleness sister :)